Ogłoszenie dla zarejestrowanych użytkowników:
Ze względu na to co się wydarzyło z naszym forum musisz zrobić kilka rzeczy żeby mieć znowu dostęp do swojego konta.
Spróbuj się zalogować, jeśli się to nie powiedzie, kliknij "zapominałem hasła"
Podaj swój mail i dostaniesz link do zmiany hasła - proponuję zmienić hasło na trochę mocniejsze niż mieliście ostatnio.
Dobre hasło to minimum 8 znaków, zawierające duże i małe litery, cyfry oraz znaki specjalne jak - !@#$%^&*
Po zalogowaniu nowym hasłem zmień język forum na polski. Klikasz w swoją nazwę u góry po prawej a potem - User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Global Settings -> My Language -> Polski -> i klikasz Submit
W miarę wolnego czasu forum będzie usprawniane i będą dodawane nowe funkcje.
Jeśli pojawiły się w twoim profilu dziwne "krzaczki" zamiast polskich znaków, proszę popraw je.
Dadaj również brakujące informację, taki jak płeć i swoje media społecznościowe itp.

Renault 5 GT Turbo

Dział poświęcony tylko Renault 5 GT Turbo.

Moderator: Moderatorzy

ClintBarton

Renault 5 GT Turbo

Post autor: ClintBarton »

HI,

not got any pics at the moment however will have them up mid-week at latest of the car.
Ive known this car for around 4 years now through several owners, before it dissapeared for 2 years off the face of the earth through several owners buying and selling it. Last year it cropped up in springtime locally with a mate, who then sold it to a young guy who spent a fortune on its engine, only to then crank up the boost and kill the engine and a couple gearboxes as well. It was sold to a lad from Dundee who recently again ploughed a lot in, another couple gearboxes later from thrashing it and losing reverse etc, its been decided he no longer wants it and ive taken the car on to restore and rebuild. I had a lot of work in its last incarnation and repair, rebuilding the engine with new crank seals, head gasket, setting it up, new engine mounts, gearbox, clutch, flywheel etc. the car itself isnt in its best of condition however i do love a challenge and having worked on restoring and repairing/tuning these cars for a couple years now with my old boss im looking forward to getting it back up to scratch and ditching the chav and abused look that it has. it wont be all done at once and will take some time due to other commitments but i intend to get the car back to its original condition bodywise first as there are a few spots needing taken care of first, and then concentrate on the engine side of things. Im hoping for around 185-200bhp power max from the engine running around 18-20psi roughly tops, while still being able to be used as a daily driver, as reliability rumours about these cars are over rated at the best of times. Current spec engine wise is very light with exhaust and filter only. however bottom end has chucked it, so im buying a whole new engine next month for it after this ones thrown its guts up around 4 times now in 4 years due to owners not looking after them like they should.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/forums/v ... a364ef8faf
Animated Explainer Video Production Company

Thanks!
ODPOWIEDZ